Our images are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
To use our images, you do not need any confirmation from our side as long as you are abiding to the license terms, and using the following guideline to provide proper attribution:
- A caption must be added right below the image as follows:
- If you will add your own text to the caption, prepend the caption with "By tradingaxe.com - "
- If no text will be added, "By tradingaxe.com" should be the caption of the image
- The whole caption text must link to the original page containing our image, without adding or removing any characters to the original URL
- The caption text must be clearly visible on all screen sizes
Below are a couple of examples showing how the caption is visually expected. Please use the code snippet as a guide to how the link should point exactly to the same original page containing the image
<figure> <img src="https://yourserver.com/yourfile.png" /> <figcaption> <a href="https://tradingaxe.com/learn-forex/how-to-trade-ascending-triangle-chart-pattern"> By tradingaxe.com - Your own text here </a> </figcaption> </figure>
<figure> <img src="https://yourserver.com/yourfile.png" /> <figcaption> <a href="https://tradingaxe.com/learn-forex/how-to-trade-ascending-triangle-chart-pattern"> By tradingaxe.com </a> </figcaption> </figure>
In addition to the proper attribution explained above, please remember that:
- The image can only be shared for free, commercial usage is not allowed
- The image must be used as is, without any modifications to the original file
- Adding, modifying, or deleting any of the image's metadata is not allowed
- The image should be hosted on your own server, linking the source in your code to load the image from our servers is not allowed
Since any modification to the original file is not allowed, we made sure to design all of our images with transparent background and no empty space all around. Therefore, you don't need to modify the image to fit your design, placing it in a container with the background colour of your choice will work perfectly.